The Bay Area Orienteering Club hosted the
Sierra 2000 O-Fest
7 Days of Orienteering + USOF Convention
Lake Tahoe, California
Hope you had a great time at the Sierra 2000 O-Fest! BAOC and GCO would like to
thank everyone for coming, and a special "merci danke gracias" to
Team Sierra, who made it all happen.
July 29 - Aug 6, 2000
Complete results for all events - competitive and recreational - are now available.
Directors' commentaries will be posted when ready.
See below for help on reading the splits pages.
The following will help you decipher the color-coded splits information.
- There are 2 lines of information for each person:
- First line (pale yellow background) shows split times for each leg.
- Second line (dark yellow background) is cumulative time on course.
- Fastest and slowest times are highlighted:
- Red numbers on the first line indicate the fastest split time on a leg.
- Red numbers on the second line indicate the course leader at that point
(best cumulative time).
- Blue numbers are 2nd and 3rd fastest split times on a leg.
- Pink background indicates a leg with lost time (as calculated by the WinSplits program).
BAOC thanks the sponsors of the Sierra 2000 O-Fest
for their generous contributions of money, equipment, and supplies:
- Orienteering North America